In honor of October being National Cyber Security Awareness Month we are putting the spotlight on our Cyber Liability Program, Cyber$ential! Cyber$ential is designed specifically for community associations, property owners and property managers to protect them from cyber security breaches that can result in substantial liability for their organization!
A few of Cyber$ential’s essential coverage options include:
- Simple Application Process – There’s no need to track down IT vendors for information on security software and hardware or to decipher technical terms
- Options for employee claims vs. employers for unauthorized disclosure of their private information
- Options for costs to comply with “Breach Notification” laws, or remedy a privacy law compliance deficiency if so notified by a regulator
- Coverage Extensions for Subcontractors – Your customers will be covered for breaches of their third party vendors storing the information of association members and tenants
- Coverage for Physical Theft of Personal Data – Personal Data that is physically stolen is considered a breach
- Coverage for Breaches by Rogue Employees – Most forms only respond to breaches by “unauthorized access”. Cyber$ential responds to acts by rogue employees and other breaches by authorized users
- Coverage for Mobile Devices
How many candies do you think are in our jar? Submit your guess for a chance to win one of these three prizes!
- 1 year subscription for an Anti-Virus Software Program
- $50 American Express Gift Card
- Set of Movie Tickets
To enter, visit our Facebook Page and leave a comment on our ‘bean’ picture letting us know how many ‘beans’ we have in the jar! The winners will be the people who comment the closest to the amount without going over.
If multiple winners, we will enter all names into a drawing and pick the winner randomly. The contest will close on Friday, October 17th. Winners will be picked on Monday, October 20th. Good Luck!