Cyber$ential is designed specifically for Community Associations, Property Owners and Property Managers to protect them from cyber security breaches that can result in substantial liability for their organizations. Cyber$ential helps offer your insureds the ability to prevent and protect against personal data breaches, network hacking, rogue employees, physical theft and more.
Along with superior coverage, Cyber$ential has the expertise to effectively manage a cyber liability claim. In the event of a loss, our claims team is fully equipped. Here are some highlights that you can count on:
• Incident Response Plan
• Regulatory Counseling
• Personalized Breach Consulting
• Damage Assessment
• Consumer Notification Assistance
• Media Relations Counseling
MAKE SURE YOUR CLIENTS ARE PREPARED FOR THE
CONSEQUENCE OF A CYBER ATTACK.
• Simple Application Process – There’s no need to track down IT vendors for information on security software and hardware or to decipher technical terms.
• Options for employee claims vs. employers for unauthorized disclosure of their private information.
• Options for costs to comply with “Breach Notification” laws, or remedy a privacy law compliance deficiency if so notified by a regulator.
• Coverage Extensions for Subcontractors – Your customers will be covered for breaches of their third party vendors storing the information of association members and tenants.
• Coverage for Physical Theft of Personal Data – Personal Data that is physically stolen is considered a breach.
• Coverage for Breaches by Rogue Employees – Most forms only respond to breaches by “unauthorized access”. Cyber$ential responds to acts by rogue employees and other breaches by authorized users.
• Coverage for Mobile Devices
Simply download the application and email your submission to email@example.com.
|Meet Your Cyber$ential Underwriting Team|